Benefits — 27 February 2011
There are a number of benefits to joining the NZRFC, tangible and not so tangible. Consider these:
– you receive regular information on fisheries issues around New Zealand.
– you have direct access to knowledgeable recreational fishers who can answer your questions. If they don’t know the answer, they will find out for you.
- Strong voice
– you will be a part of an organisation that speaks up for recreational fishers and fisheries.
– your specific fisheries issues will be heard and fought for by the NZRFC, bringing national strength to local issues.
– you will be part of an organisation that is respected and listened to by decision makers.
– you will be invited to add your knowledge and opinions to Council submissions on fisheries issues.
– you will have an opportunity to air your thoughts in the Member’s Muse space on the Council website
- Monthly prize draw
– each month a draw takes place for all paid up members of the NZRFC. There is a package of prizes available for one lucky member each month. This is guaranteed access to abundant prizes!
- Membership card
– you will receive a personally embossed membership card.
- Stewardship in action
– by belonging to the NZRFC you are taking a positive step as a responsible fisher. Stewardship is the responsibility for environmental quality shared by all whose actions affect the environment.